- Map has a 33x29 main area plus an adjacent 8x8 landing zone for the Skyranger. It is the smallest map in Enemy Unknown.
- A building demolition site with a wide open central area with backhoes providing high cover.
- A shipping container on the right, which frequently has a spawn of aliens behind it.
- An area of partially torn down walls to the left providing high cover.
- A long alley circling around the left side of the site.
- Exposed, high elevation floors which can be reached with grappling hooks.
- Flying in Archangel Armor over the wall at the entrance instantly kills your soldiers.
- The Enemy Within DLC replaces this map with a completely overhauled layout. Only the name and overall theme are shared.
- This location was one of the earlier maps displayed outside of Firaxis, as seen in the Pax Prime 2012 Preview.
- This map is infamous as being one of the hardest to fight in, given that the layout that massively favours the aliens already positioned within the worksite. Commanders must break through quickly or risk being deadlocked in extremely unfavourable terrain.