The Organizations which operate in Mega-Primus consist of corporations, political groups, criminal gangs and the government. All of them are at risk from Alien infiltration but some are more vulnerable than others.
Organizations have their finances listed under each individual page in Apocalypse's ingame Ufopaedia.
The table below lists the organizations and their attitude towards other organizations at the start of the game. A short description of them is available below the table. For more information into their activities and products check their individual pages and for a description of how they interact check Relations.
1 Both the Mutant Alliance and S.E.L.F. are set to start slightly friendly to X-COM. However, due to the randomization that happens to every organization's value to another at start they might begin the game with a 0 or negative value towards X-COM.
Organizations important to X-COM
Some organizations are just more important than others. It's a good idea to stay on the good side of these because they offer valuable products or services to X-Com. The most important organizations in this context are:
- Government: Provides X-COM's funding.
- Megapol: Important weapons manufacturer, offers limited assistance against UFO incursions.
- Transtellar: Your personnel needs their taxi service.
- Marsec: Important weapons manufacturer.
- Mutant Alliance: Determines whether Hybrids can be recruited.
- S.E.L.F.: Determines whether Androids can be recruited.
- Nanotech: Only source of Medi-Kits.
- Superdynamics: Needed to buy fuel and better engines for your flyers.
|X-COM: Apocalypse: Organizations|
|The Good:||X-COM Government Megapol|
|The Bad:||Alien Cult of Sirius|
|The Ugly:|| Cyberweb Diablo Energen Evonet Extropians|
General Metro Grav Ball League Lifetree Marsec
Mutant Alliance Nanotech Nutrivend Osiron Psyke
S.E.L.F. Sanctuary Clinic Sensovision Solmine
Superdynamics Synthemesh Technocrats Transtellar