There are no armor items in XCOM: Chimera Squad. Armor is replaced automatically as it is upgraded to Enhanced or Mastercrafted variants. It is used equally by all agents and Androids.
This initial armor provides no bonuses.
Provides 2 HP, and 1 Utility Item slot.
Provides 3 HP, 1 Armor, and 1 Utility Item slot.
After Modular Armor is researched, there is 1 Armor slot. It can be swapped or uninstalled at any time without destroying the item.
- Extra Padding: +1 HP;
- Hellweave: 2-4 damage reflected to melee enemy;
- Infiltrator Weave: Adaptable ability (Breach through Vents);
- Mach Weave: +30 Dodge;
- Mindshield: Immunity to negative mental effects (Disorientation, Stun, Panic, Mind Control);
- Regen Weave: +2 HP regeneration each turn;
- Bubble Weave: Stasis effect instead of Bleeding Out;
- Plated Vest: +1 Armor;
- Adrenal Weave: First Overwatch fire will miss.