|Officer John Bradford|
"I'm Central Officer Bradford. My role in this project is twofold - providing tactical support for our field operations, and keeping you briefed on the current situation."
Source: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012) Research Archives
Officer Bradford's Quotes
- "I'm receiving you... we'll monitor that contact, but I don't think it's related to the UFO activity."
- "Nothing to report at the moment, boards are clear."
- "We've been picking up some odd transmissions lately...some nut calling himself "Commander Straker" has been all over the news ranting about shadow operatives."
- "Negative, that equipment should be passed on directly to the science team."
- "You tell those guys we can't have them bringing back alien body parts as souvenirs...it's a breach of protocol!"
- "We're monitoring several contacts at the moment, but we may need to run a diagnostic, this doesn't look like a legitimate target."
- "Things are relatively quiet for the moment, guess we should enjoy it while it lasts."
- "I still don't understand what could be so valuable on Earth that the aliens would be willing to go to all this trouble for."
- "The engineering team is doing some tests right now that could be...disruptive. I'm going to alert the staff as a precaution."
- Let's just hope we can keep the people in those cities calm, the last thing we need is for everyone to panic."
- "Keep everyone out of Engineering for a while - they're testing some potentially dangerous new equipment down there."
- "I don't know what's going on down there...check with maintenance..."
- "We're not picking up anything new on radar, haven't gotten any outside reports either."
- "They need to work with the gear we have available right now...well, that's too bad."
- "Nothing to new report right now..."
- "...and you're positive the report states that the alien craft crash landed in the garage of a suburban middle-class family...Tanner residence. Roger, we'll look into it."
- "At least we've got some vets on our side- it takes a serious pair to go face to face with one of those things."
- "I'm receiving you, return to base for debriefing."
- "I remember when all we heard about were flying saucers...the aliens have certainly come a long way."
- "This is Central, I'm receiving you...what do you mean you think you saw a snake? What the hell does that have to do with anything?"
- I think the engineering team is getting antsy, they might be more excited about the new weapons than our troops are."
- "What's your status, over? We're getting a lot of garbage on the line -you're not coming in clearly."
- "You should file that request directly with Dr. Vahlen, although I'm not sure she'll be that open to the idea."
- "I'm not here for your entertainment- in case you've forgotten, we have aliens to kill."
- "I'll have to check their status; I think our birds are fully fueled."
- "We're currently tracking several unidentified targets, but nothing that requires our attention just yet."
- "Things are definitely picking up out there - we'll have to monitor our available resources carefully..."
- "Central here, no...no, we're tracking several contacts, but nothing like that. Alright we'll look into it."
- "The aliens are definitely persistent, whatever is they're doing, they're not giving up without a fight."
- "This new technology is incredible, the weapons in particular...I don't know what we're going to do with this stuff once the aliens are gone."
- "What's going down there!? Tell those guys we can't have the bringing down the walls for testing..."
- "Are you really using our tracking terminal to play Civilization?! At least I hope you're planning for a military victory."
- "The latest contact turned out to be a dud, probably just another drunk pilot who fell asleep on a long-haul."
- "Things are heating up out there - we're tracking multiple unidentified targets."
- "We've been at it for days now...all I can think about is my bunk."
- "After going to all this trouble, the aliens must be pissed that we didn't fall in line like they'd hoped."
- "We're going to need help shifting that equipment around... get somewhere down there as soon as possible."
- We don't have the resources to go off on a wild-goose chase..."
- "I wonder if it was all worth it...for the aliens I mean."
- "I'm receiving you...negative...we confirmed that contact was invalid hours ago."
- "Stop stalling and get your asses out there."
- "Now that we've got the firepower to match, I think we can take 'em."
- "We're really coming down to the wire now."
- "I'm starting to wonder if we'll really figure out what the reason for all this was..."
- "We need our troops in top form, tell them to get some rest."
- "Make sure the latest equipment has been prepped and loaded."
- "We're running out of time, everyone's getting a little thin."
Bradford survived the fall of XCOM and was the driving force behind establishing the resistance along with Raymond and Lily Shen. After organising and personally rescuing the Commander from the alien laboratory, Bradford again took up his role as Central Officer under the Commander's leadership.