Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Codex is physical manifestation of alien ICE. They exist in a strange space between being technological without being mechanical. They will typically dart around the edges of a battle causing disruption and flanking targets.
- Tech Vulnerability means that the Codex would take the extra damage from Combat Protocol, but is not subject to Haywire Protocol.
- Teleporting does not trigger overwatch fire.
- When activating Clone, the Codex's remaining HP is split between the original and the clone.
- Cloned Codices do not have access to the full host of abilities.
- Codices are susceptible to flashbangs, which prevents them from cloning when injured.
- Codices get stunned for 0 action points which means that they can act at the beginning of the next turn but can be shot at without being able to clone.
|Ability||Effected Ranks||Chance to Adopt While Active|