Combat Stims (EU2012)
This powerful stimulant cocktail derived from a chemical found in the glands of a Muton Berserker provides a temporary boost to several of our soldier's vital statistics.
Source: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012)
- Combat Stims can only be used by a soldier on itself.
- Combat Stims can come particularly in handy on Terror Missions. The extra movement makes it more likely you'll get to a civilian in time instead of watching the aliens kill them from two feet away, and since you may often have to be in poor cover, the damage reduction and critical hit immunity are very useful.
- "Ahhh, that's the stuff." Contrary to what the ingame text says about them, Combat Stims will appear as a skill, limited to two uses over the course of a mission. Stay stimmed, stay alive!
- Deep Pockets does not increase number of uses to three, so be aware!
- Soldier with Mimetic Skin can use Combat Stims without breaking concealment.
- Movement is increased by 3 additional tiles.