Laser Pistol (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The laser pistol relies on our latest advancements to provide a more powerful sidearm that does not require reloading in the field.
Source: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012)
- The Laser Pistol is a laser-based weapon in XCOM: Enemy Unknown and becomes available for manufacture (along with the Laser Rifle) after completing the research Beam Weapons.
- The Laser Pistol, like all the other pistols, can be visually seen strapped to the XCOM soldier's right thigh.
- Compared to its counterparts, the laser pistol has a 10% higher critical chance.
- The Laser Pistol is a particularly good upgrade for a Sniper with the Gunslinger ability and relevant Foundry upgrades.
- While the listed Critical Damage (on the EW DLC) is 3-5, the actual values are either 3 (66% of the shots) or 4 (33%) due to a bug.