The Sectopod is a heavy, mechanized war machine deployed by the aliens. Having both the highest durability of all of the Alien's mechanized units and the highest hack defence, there are no trivial solutions to an engaged Sectopod.
The Sectopod can be hacked to fight on your side if you use Red screen rounds and Grenadier Bluescreen Bombs. Doing the permanent hack will not bring the Sectopod to the resistance; only MEC can be captured.
- The Sectopod has 3 actions.
- High Stance is a free action.
- Firing it's primary weapon does not end the Sectopod's turn, allowing it to take additional actions.
- The Sectopod can (and will, even when non-alerted) walk through cover, destroying it in the process.
- Sectopods are immune to the effects of "Red Fog".