TU Threshold tables (Apocalypse)
|Weapon||Direct Damage||Aimed fire TU%||Autofire|
|1 TU||2 TU||3 TU||4 TU||5 TU||6 TU||7 TU||8 TU||9 TU||10 TU|
Aimed fire TU% pulled with Apoc'd. You should get pretty close approximations from the in-game rate-of-fire, by dividing 36 by the rate-of-fire.
Zaimoni: I'm only interested in non-hacked games. If an autofire threshold requires 101+ TU to reach in turn-based combat, it's not in the table.
- aimed fire TU = INT(max TU after encumbrance*Aimed fire TU%)
- snap fire TU = INT(aimed fire TU/2)
- auto fire TU = INT(snap fire TU/2)
Per above, the table values are CEIL(4*TU threshold/Aimed fire %)
Thus, in the early game:
- The M4000 is very interesting. Arguably, anyone with 67TU or more as a rifleman should be using an autocannon anyway.
- Lawpistols make sense for hybrids in Megapol armor, as long as their TU is at or below 44.
- The laser sniper gun is pretty much a weapon of desperately underequipped XCOM squads. (The damage is not Sniper.)