Apocalypse is now the first game that has all its pages categorized on the UFOPaedia (all 200 of them). And on the process it got rid of all the links to non-existant pages (so now we have plenty of links to stub pages with no content other than some links).
From now on if you add a new page to this section, simply add at the bottom:
Where do i put this?
iwhere should i go about placing the fact that there are limited amounts of goods available for purchase per week, and the vale of the goods fluctuates with the supply demand factor?
- We've never really formalized all the sections that need to go under the Apocalypse section, and in fact a few of the current sections should never have been turned into real articles. However, that can be fixed as we go along. So far we're just jamming stuff in here and there with wild abandon.
- Trade might be a start, but perhaps moving it under the base heading or changing it to Marketplace or some other more appropriate title would be a lot better. - NKF 22:38, 11 June 2008 (PDT)
- I'm at the process of adding images to the existing pages and I think a few new pages could be created. Apoc might not be as popular as UFO but there's plenty of possibilities to expand this section. Hobbes 14:04, 30 October 2009 (EDT)
How to make the game harder section?
You could possibly add a section about making the game harder like not using Toxin Guns which make the game ridiculously easy, especially in Real Time. Also maybe no Stun Raiding or limit yourself to either turn based missions (Brainsuckers become horrible) or Real Time if your are used to only playing on Turn Based (adds in a player reaction time rather than relying on your men's Reactions).
- I have created the page. Happy writing :) Hobbes 09:13, 17 August 2013 (EDT)
Anyone who has some understanding of the Engineering in Apocalypse should probably make the page for it.
I think these are important enough to be linked on the main page:
- Damage_Modifiers_(Apocalypse) (I believe this stuff hasn't been written yet - if so, I can make a new page)
I also don't see this page here: Agent_Ranks_(Apocalypse)
Apoc'd is a tool made by j'ordos that allows to edit several aspects of the game. It is also a very nice source of information regarding actual game values, stats, etc. Hobbes (talk) 23:37, 11 December 2014 (EST)