Jump to navigation Jump to search
So only the ones that face South count? Magic9mushroom 21:18, 12 September 2009 (EDT)
Can you produce them? On my game (v1 unpatched) I just discovered that I can't manufacture any of them! Hobbes 11:54, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- I had this sneaking suspicion that it was the other way around, with them being available for manufacture in v1.0, and then disappearing after patching to v2.0. -NKF 14:47, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- Addendum: Just did a quick test with v1.0 and v2.0, and you're right. You can't manufacture them in v1.0, but can in v2.0. Strange indeed. I'll update the description to reflect that. -NKF 14:53, 4 January 2011 (EST)
- I checked my version 2.1 with dye grenade and small uso patch - I am not able to manufacture IBAs. --Tauon 09:12, 13 January 2011 (EST)
- I can't manufacture them either.
- BTW, can someone post a screenie of IBA with Zrbite and IBA without Zrbite, so some of us can find out what you're talking about? Cause the IBAs all look the same to me... - Jasonred
- Sounds like 2.1 broke it again, then. Not even sure how many versions there are.
- In regards to the Zrbite, unlike in UFO:EU, it doesn't always spawn on the ship engines. For example, in the Cruiser, you'll find it in the very tail of the ship (hidden behind a wall, sitting on one of the two grey-ish sphere thingies that don't actually do anything). Here's a screenshot from the north-end of a Dreadnought (with some walls cut away). The same ship has some naturally visible Zrbite located in the west engine room. - Bomb Bloke (Talk/Contribs)