Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This page may be outdated. It is up-to-date for version 0.98B. The latest version is v.J14.|
- Explain length of research
- Differences (expect projects to be MUCH slower than vanilla X-Com)
- Basic info on projects = outcomes (Like researching Documents gives X topics, interrogating hostages gives Y unlocks) (Done)
- Early info on what projects branch into (Craft, Craft Weapons, Armors, Weapons, Facilities, VooDoo, etc)
- Ideally a tech tree at some point (Done)
More Notes from Ivan to get this started
- Introduce Imeryak's Tech Tree viewer. (Done)
- Link to "Get One Free" table for Prisoner Exploitation. (Done)
- Links (or Tables) to Researchable Items > Discs, books, etc (Checklists) (done
- Link to building a Research base. (Done)
Individual Pages might be right for certain topics.
- Could link from main page
- Research Costs (general costs for weapons, prisoners, books, etc) 5 pts, 10 pts, 15pts, 20, etc
- maybe some effort at pointing out the HUGE research projects at >X hours, etc. Not sure here.
- Tech Table? "Topic, Cost, Points" ? (I sort of built one as I researched my early to mid game campaign)
- Interrogation Unlocks
- Brief article on the Key Unlocks from Interrogations.