I'm hesatent to point this out as the new images seem to be a lot of work, but the new images are kind a hard on the eye's. Personally I think it because there is to much going on in the image in relation of contrasting details. --Mvgulik 13:37, 15 December 2009 (EST)
- I just wrote a program to draw 'em. Wouldn't be hard to tweak that and change the look somewhat. Post a mock-up suggestion if you like, and I'll see what I can do with it. - Bomb Bloke 18:09, 15 December 2009 (EST)
- I'm not really good at this, but I tried some modifications to see what the effects are. From some color only modifications (differant label and number colors) I personally like number 1 the most (just lighter gray label color). Also tried some with only border numbers. These use a zoom level of 4 instead of 3 for the game images. They don't feel any better to me, except for the larger images part. Maybe a mix of what you have now, but with lighter labels and image zoom level 4?. --Mvgulik 10:06, 16 December 2009 (EST)
Link to Testpage
- Any better? - Bomb Bloke 06:17, 18 December 2009 (EST)
- Yes. Very nice indeed. I'm out of complaints so to speak.
Just out of personal curiosity I played around with your new images and a darker inner border color. The effect is subtle, and a matter of taste. Updated my testpage accordingly just in case you like to take a peek at it.--Mvgulik 15:50, 18 December 2009 (EST)
- Whoops, forgot about this.
- Those new ones all looked much the same to me. Figured I'd put the PNG versions in place to lower the filesize. - Bomb Bloke 19:56, 29 December 2009 (EST)