Talk:To Do List (EU2012)
I've been saving images, but I'm not sure how to upload them to the UFOpedia. The Help/Authoring links did not cover this process. ~ Drakalu 13:27, 23 October 2012 (EDT)
- Keep all discussions and questions to the Discussion pages Drakalu. You can upload images in the Toolbox menu to the bottom left and then use the [[File:name.extention]] to place it in a page. --Kokkan 16:28, 23 October 2012 (EDT)
- Alternately, you can do it the other way around. Type in the [[File:name.extension]] and save the page. Clicking on the redlink will then take you to the upload page. NKF 23:12, 23 October 2012 (EDT)
Lesse, thought of a few small things for EW:
- Have confirmed multiple Outsiders with at least Abductors. If someone does an Impossible run, see about trying to get a Battleship or two before the Alien Base Assault, to see if three ever show up.
- I'm pretty sure you could see multiple Outsiders, at least on landed Abductors before EW. Hobbes 09:12, 27 November 2013 (EST)
- See if Classic/Impossible damage table for interceptions needs updating. How I did it the first time: saved before the end of a month, and another after the start of the next: run untill a UFO pops, and remember what type and which day. From the save at the start of the month (or close enough if ther's other things in the way), you can transfer/buy Ravens and armaments and test that ufo (and change difficulty before it shows up to thest that). Reload the save from before the end of the month, and wait for different UFO type. Obviously, best done after Supply Barges appear, and I think May is the earliest a Battleship can be spawned from letting a UFO go.
- I've seen a Battleship appearing in March, in Impossible IIRC, after letting the first Small Scout go unharmed so that I'd get the Large Scout instead. That was a quick game. :) Hobbes 20:44, 27 November 2013 (EST)
- Update autopseys of aliens that give gene mods.
- Work out if Reaper Rounds aim/range penalty works "correctly backwards" for Sniper Rifles, or the effect is a generic "minus something" to Aim, or however it goes.
- News ticker for Progeny missions, the Chryssalid thing, and EXALT-related events (attacks from, covert-ops against, Base Assault (both EXALT and XCOM's? I think I remember looking, and not seeing one after Base Defense: 'realistically,' there shouldn't be one for that)
- Extra Conditioning's addition to Armor HP bonus (Carapace now gives +8, for example)
- Notice/rewards/news tickers for new Council Requests.
--Xuncu 06:34, 27 November 2013 (EST)
- All of the new news tickers for Progeny, Requests, etc. have been added as well. Hobbes 08:26, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- Since all the EW new pages required have been created I've moved to this page the list of things necessary to update on the already existing EU pages. Hobbes 09:12, 27 November 2013 (EST)
- Another one: pictures and names for the new Unit Customisation helmets/decals/ect. --Xuncu 17:18, 29 November 2013 (EST)
- Another: Autopsey info/point cost for new EW enemies, and I think I've mentioned changes to data from old enemies. --Xuncu 03:31, 2 December 2013 (EST)
- The Research page has been updated with all of the new EW info and the alien pages as well. Hobbes 08:26, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- Any new Word Salads for the mission names? Usually I don't pay attention to it, so... --Xuncu 01:35, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- Those are still the same. I've put the new MEC Nicknames (EU2012) meanwhile. Hobbes 08:26, 3 December 2013 (EST)
- Added some EW contents in Multiplayer page, but how about changes? There were some point changes for aliens and soldier items. Should we update them or make different table? Moyang 03:10, 8 December 2013 (EST)
- I'd say make a new table or show that they are different in some way because some Console Players can still be playing the original version on their console disc.--Ditto51 05:28, 8 December 2013 (EST)
- Yup, make a new table or clearly mark the changes between both versions. Whichever looks better Hobbes 09:51, 8 December 2013 (EST)