Template:Heavy Weapons (LW2)/Info
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The XCOM gauntlet is an advanced device that carries both a mini-rocket launcher and a flamethrower.
- The Rocket Launcher carries one rocket initially and that has a three-tile radius for its area of effect.
- It may target anything in sight range.
- Damage from rockets falls off from the point of impact.
- The flamethrower is a short-range weapon that causes damage to multiple targets within a cone-shaped area of effect.
- The flamethrower has two uses per battle. It does not damage mechanical units without upgrades.
- Using either gautlet ability requires one action and ends your turn.