To Do List (Long War)
Welcome to the Long War wiki once again and thank you for your interest in contributing. There is a lot to be updated, uploaded and created still and projects will be divided by category as per current structure. Major wiki projects will have separate categories. Projects will have a link/s to relevant articles and forum threads, finished projects will be marked with .
Important: Please categorize new pages with at least a [[Category: Long War]] when creating them. Thank you.
- Create a list and add values for all items/artifacts.
- Move this page to Situation Room subcategory, under XCOM Facilities.
- Expand info (e.g. intel scan timing).
- Move to EXALT category.
- Possibly create Council Requests page, detailing requirements for and values of requests.
- Page is lacking details.
- Improve page, explain displayed info & stats etc.
- Add info about Van Doorn, Friendly and DLCs' special soldiers, and their stat progression and applicable innate perks.
- All new articles should be added to Navbar. It will be updated to contain Armor, Weapons and Equipment categories shortly.
- Move Covert Operations subcategory to here.
- Update needed on new EXALT nomenclatures.
- Iago van Doorn - https://i.imgur.com/pLpFgIM.jpg oh snap. Info needed, and a clear picture. Known to be Elite Heavy.
- Should be renamed to World Panic or Panic Levels as to not be confused with soldiers' panic.
- Eventually add all commands.
Guides and Tips
- Could use more details and updates.
- Could use more up-to-date info and findings.
- Some parts are outdated.
- Needs formatting improvements.
- Possibly add list of mods compatible with LW.
Extracting and uploading game and mod art
A lot of assets can be extracted from the game and mod and uploaded on the wiki in order to improve/create articles. This section will be updated as necessary.
- An article outlining how to extract, where to look and how to upload assets should be written.