Deep Pockets/Combat Stims
Possibly they fixed the bug that gave them 2 uses in the pervious game maybe?--Ditto51 03:45, 5 December 2013 (EST)
- I didn't even think of that. Now I need to try it on another class to see if it still has two uses or not. Good thinking, Ditto!--DracoGriffin 04:00, 5 December 2013 (EST)
- Nope, every other class still only receives two uses. So Supports or classes with Deep Pockets should get three uses.--DracoGriffin 19:34, 7 December 2013 (EST)
- What type of Geoscape?
- Infiltration seems to be the key.
- XCOM is potentially reinstated with Bradford at command?
- Vigilo Confido.
Communication decrypted: ADVENT Unification Day Broadcast
- I'm not sure what you're asking? If there is an issue, you can ask a moderator (like Hobbes). If you're wondering what Piratez is, you can check the Piratez main page and if you have any questions still, I can try to answer it.--DracoGriffin (talk) 01:22, 17 November 2015 (EST)
- Ah, yes, Dioxine-sama is the creator, he just recently made an account. However, he is best reached on the OpenXcom forums. Any typos from in-game are best labeled with "(sic)" until he corrects in-game, any other typos are free game! Thanks for pitching in though, I didn't mean to scare you off!--DracoGriffin (talk) 05:35, 17 November 2015 (EST)
(From Ivan) Unit stats:
I've got a mockup of a Unitstat table Here; http://ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=User:IvanDogovich/Sandbox/RatmanStats
With the Generic Table here: http://ufopaedia.org/index.php?title=User:IvanDogovich/Sandbox/UnitStats
1. What do you think? Is there a better way to format this? (seems like this table info might be better below a break on the page called "Vital Statistics"... leave the Bootypedia entry above the break with the image there? 2. Can we turn these into "Templates" ?? I have to figure out how to do that.