User talk:Muton commander
I need some help on how to create/edit any articles, as I would like to contribute to the XCom Apocalypse Sections. I am slightly troubled at the amount of non-existance links, and would like to help. Please add another post on this page with helpful info. Muton commander
- Well, you're already half way there! To create a new page, just click on the dead link and you'll bring up a blank page to work with. Make your edits and save, and a new article will be made.
- In general, for formatting and whatnot, the quickest way to learn to just edit a page and check the source to see how the effect was accomplished. Also check the Community Port section in the left navigation bar. It has lots of helpful bits and pieces that can get you started. -NKF 23:24, 2 September 2008 (PDT)
- Thanks, this should be helpful! I'll look at the edited versions of pages to learn the special keys so I won't leave out any useful functions. Muton commander
Soon, I will start to record the events in an Apocalypse game and try to make a story out of it. I will post the raw events in my talk page, then change it into a true story and post it on my main page. Please respond if you like the idea. Muton commander 12:14, 6 September 2008 (PDT)
- There is some debate on whether we should be posting "fiction" on the Ufopaedia. But no one would object to posting a "campaign log". I for one would like to read it (though I know nothing about Apocalypse). Anyway, on your User Talk page I guess you can post pretty much whatever you want! Good luck with the game and the writing. Spike 03:04, 7 September 2008 (PDT)
Thanks for the help in advance. I did quite an amount of fixing and put in lots of info for Apocalypse pages, but can't do everything myself. If you want any help, just ask.
And put any fiction onto your user page. No trouble for you that way, as it is on your "own" page. Not in the way of anyone, unless someone is looking for trouble.
- -Karp 23:15, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
Always wanted to add this one. :) Just add any super awesome stories of extreme heroism and/or surival against the odds. I'll add one now. Muton commander 20:45, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
- During a Battleship Assault, i had a Trooper take a Blster Bomb at ground zero. Just to say this now, I use X-Com Hack v2.5, but still this was incredible. He survived with 7 health remaining AND no fatal wounds. I promtly remained this soldier Rasputin, for the man who was shot, poisoned, beaten, shot again, then thrown 50 feet off a bridge into a river. Cause of death? Drowning Muton commander 20:45, 8 September 2008 (PDT)
Dude, I'm about to put up the real stats in Alien Stats (TFTD), for all difficulty levels. The ones you're putting up are incomplete and not core stats, so wait till I've put the real ones up, and then take them from there, please.
Sure! My bad, I'll let you take over, all of mine are from the Unofficial Strategy Guide, so there are missing entries and such. Feel free to do what you please. Muton commander
The stats are now all up under Alien Stats (TFTD). Including the formulas.
Just note that unlike the original USG says, the core values are actually usually found on Beginner, with the exception of Firing Accuracy and Armour. Magic9mushroom 02:52, 3 September 2009 (EDT)