Covert Extraction (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Mission Brief & Objectives|
Our Covert Operative is ready for extraction. The operative holds intel about the location of the EXALT base, so safe conduct back to base is essential.
Source: XCOM: Enemy Within DLC
- During the mission there will be 4 Comm Arrays present on the map, and 2 specific ones (they will be marked) will have to be hacked by your Covert Operative.
- There will be 2 pods of EXALT agents starting on the map but enemy reinforcements will be triggered when the Covert Operative approaches the active Comm Relays and the evacuation zone.
- After the operative hacks the 2 specific Comm Arrays it will have to get back to the extraction area for the mission to be complete.
- Once the operative is clear at the Evacuation area, you are offered the choice of either moving other soldiers back there to leave the combat zone, or of eliminating all remaining EXALT forces on the map.
- It may be a good idea to bring a Support class soldier with the Revive ability, in case the Operative gets knocked down but not killed.
- Besides the EXALT base clue, this mission will also have a reward of §100 and a -1 reduction in panic on the country where it takes place.