Difference between revisions of "Exploits"
m (finally found something to fill the "needing filler")
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
Revision as of 09:22, 26 November 2007
WARNING: Use of the exploits listed within the following links can corrupt your game installation, or your savegames, or your operating system. If you are not prepared to possibly lose data then DO NOT USE the exploits.
If you choose to continue, here are some things you can do to make problems less severe:
- archive any files deemed important within your operating system (eg: family photos, work documents, music etc.).
- have available the installation files or disks that contain the game(s) in case you need to re-install it.
- make copies of any files or folders which may be changed (eg: savegame folders)
- understand and know the outcome of the exploit which you are trying use.
This page lists the exploits currently found within Xcom:Enemy Unknown and Xcom:Terror From The Deep.
- Underhandedly get out of paying wages, how to raid for items, and how to abuse the rules of combat.
- Methods on how to psychologically break your enemy for your own devious gains.
- The mystical art of moving through solid objects.
- Break some rules of global proportions.
- Break some rules of the battlefield.
- Your own game the way you want to play it