Game Editors (EU2012)
The following editors (and more) are available at Nexusmods.com
A collection of mods made by bokauk. Current version is 1.6.4 Beta and all features can be activated separately
- Save Editor
- Increase Squad Size
- Perk Tree Builder
- Display Soldiers' XP
- Configurable Ability Hot-Keys
- Configurable Camera - Free rotation, Max/Min zoom etc
- Selective Recruitment - Select the nationality and gender probability of new recruits
- Select the Class that Rookies will be promoted as
- Psi Probability
- Skip Startup Movies
- Fast Motion
- Enable Developer Shell
- Skip Revealed Aliens Cutscenes
- Revealed Aliens Only Move After XCOM Turn
- Disable Panicked Friendly Fire
- Alien Abductions in Nations with Satellite Coverage
- Disable Disappearing Corpses
- Disable Narrative
- Remove Overwatch and Hunker-Down delay after activating
- Adjust the amount of Will a soldier loses when they are critically wounded
- Action Cam for Missed Shots
- Action Cam for Every Dash
- Arc Thrower in Pistol Slot
- Rename Rank Titles
- Rockets 100% Accurate
- Disable Continental Abduction Panic
- Custom Mods
- Spring 2014 patch causes v1.6.4 to be mostly incompatable.
A user interface for editing the DefaultGameCore.ini file, made by Silvermane.
Allows for a variety of changes regarding difficulty level, funding, soldiers, etc.
Currently hidden, probably due to Patch revision.
A mod for XCOM:EU with various mods, including:
- Soldiers: New soldier classes/ability/trees (Heavy is gone, other (some renamed) classes get tweaked abilities, 4 'new' classes), higher XP costs to level, Barracks soldier info now also shows Movement Rate+Bonus and Defense and XP to next level, "Tired" and "Exhausted" statuses reactivated.
- Revamped Inteception mechanics: UFOs can explode outright, more UFOs, landed stay longer
- New Foundry projects: many upgrades to make SHIVs useful in late-game (mod intended to make them near-essential throughout)
- Squad sizes: up to 8 for human and aliens.
- Weapons & items: Mods to ammo clip sizes, pistols need reloading too, items to incease weapon type damage (ie: +1 to ballistic, laser, or plasma)
- Council Sales/Grey Market: old eqipment (armor, weapons) now manually sellable, Council requests for live captures
- Aliens: Navigators and Commanders now fielded.
- Engineering/Research: longer times, higher material costs, Uplinks nerfed, labs become more important
- Missions: more Base Assaults (withdrawn Council countries can be recovered), up to 5 Abduction Missions per month (but only on 1 country at a time, always 100 Credit reward), Council and Terror Missions more frequent.
- Generic Hex editor, for novice/advanced use
- Hacks may require using ToolBoks to 'unpack' XcomGame.UPK
- Example: Finding offset 8B43AD, and changing the value from 97 to 96 cancels Enemy Within's "finish flinching before dying" 'fix', and enemies will die on bullet impact as in Enemy Unknown.
- User-friendly .UPK modder, various codes can be found through the XCOM section of NexusForums
- Author's Choice patches: http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/474/ Includes:
- Soldier modifiers: gender, nationality, class, sleeves
- Interface: alien corpse display timer, "Remove Death Animation Delay," display movement/XP
- Base: EW Hologlobe free-rotate fix, Notification/Geoscape Pause modifications
- Meld Modifiers: http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/431
- Includes: timer extention, canister toggle, recovery from corpses/artifacts
- "Rig the Roulette Wheel" http://www.nexusmods.com/xcom/mods/449/
- Reveals a soldier's Ability Tree; for Training Roulette farming