This Wiki is a work in progress - all contributions to it are welcome as long as they are related with OpenApoc.
Feel free to add new pages, edit the current ones and to use the discussion tab to ask any questions.
OpenApoc is under development, so unless otherwise noted.
OpenApoc is a open-source remake of XCOM: Apocalypse original game on new engine, engine will be use imported graphic and sounds from original ISO image.
Improvements will be added by mods.
(for OpenApoc you will need your original copy of X-Com Apocalypse)
- Porting to a new crossplatform open-source engine
- Port the game to any platform you like (windows, linux, android etc)
- Unlimited modding capabilities, which was not possible in the original
- Unlimited possibilities for game finesse
- Added Skirmish module
- Added full debug system
- Added full hotkey system
- Added more then 40 improvements already
- Support for modern screen resolutions
- In mods we can add cut mechanics and Julain Gollop ideas
- we got support from Julian Gollop (creator of the X-Com series)
We needs more programmers - thus we finish project faster. Help more people find out about OpenApoc!
Social pages (recent news)