I, personally, do not think that the boomeroid is a poor weapon; it softens up aliens around the corner, can sometimes find that last "hiding" alien and thrown between the closing doors of a UFO... well, that's just mean. Out-of-LOS fatal wounds are also possible. Of course, civilians attract boomeroids easily... --Karp 00:42, 18 August 2008 (PDT)
- The last few paragraphs that mention that can be removed as they appear to be more opinion than factual (and is rather contrary to the rest of the explanation).
- Except for the blast-on-impact bit (which I think I added). I use that a lot, on account of the boomeroids that often litter the battlefield - anything can be solved with enough explosives. The only thing that's really against them is their size and their inability to destroy the reinforcement spawn pads. - NKF 00:58, 18 August 2008 (PDT)
- Or with a few inc. grenades. Fire also solves everything, albeit slower.
- Will remove the opinion, as it serves no purpose outside the discussion page.
- --Karp 02:10, 18 August 2008 (PDT)