Talk:Haven Management (LW2)
Does the 'hidden' role for the personnel lower the advent strength, or just not add to it like the others do?
I believe the math for recruiting is 2/3 haven personnel, 1/3 rookies. After liberating there is also a 3% chance for Engineers and 3% chance for scientists, then the other 94% gets split at the 2:1 ratio as before. ff03k64 (talk) 15:40, 3 February 2017 (UTC)
- I don't think any job directly affects advent strength (nor even vigilance). Only missions completed by XCom draws attention. The jobs are what triggers retaliations (mini and full) and hiding rebels can help avoid those.
- Not sure about the math after liberation, i've read it's 80%rookie/20%rebel but i got more eng/sci than i would expect from a 3% probability (probably i was just lucky)
- This is what i found in XComLW_Outposts.ini. Not sure how the soldier bias is applied but from the comment it looks like it's 80/20 (removed the semicolon from comment lines as they make a mess of wiki formatting)
- Recruiting outcome weights. When a new recruit is generated, a roll is made and tested against the sum of these values.
- IF the above is true, these weights are only in effect in liberated regions.