Difference between revisions of "UFOs (Long War)"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Line 4:||Line 4:|
*Raider: Durability: Moderate. Armor:
*Raider: Durability: Moderate. Armor: light
Revision as of 17:04, 19 June 2014
- Scout: Durability: Low. Armor: none. You can... somewhat... reliably take these 1 on 1.
- Fighter: Durability: low. Armor: light. Use Stingray Missiles.
- Raider: Durability: Moderate. Armor: Very light
- Destroyer: Durability: Moderate. Armor: Moderate. De-armor with a ship with Stingray missiles, then follow up with about two experienced ships with Laser Cannons.
- Abductor: You won't be able to take these on any time early on. You'll need some experienced pilots in souped-up jets to have a chance. The hardest part is trying to catch them with multiple ships before they land (which immedialtey leads to an Abduction Mission.
- Supply Barge: One is likely to appear in March, just to show you how far the Alien horde outguns you in the sky.
- Battleship: Hell no.