OpenApoc is a open-source remake of XCOM: Apocalypse as is on new engine, improvements will be added by mods.
(for OpenApoc you will need your copy of X-Com Apoc)
- porting to a new open source engine (free for all)
- support for easy mod connection
- unlimited possibilities for game finesse
- support for modern screen resolution
- we got support from Julain Gollop (creator of the X-Com series)
We needs more programmers - thus we finish project faster. Help more people find out about OpenApoc!
This Wiki is a work in progress - all contributions to it are welcome as long as they are related with OpenApoc. Feel free to add new pages, edit the current ones and to use the discussion tab to ask any questions.
OpenApoc is under development, so unless otherwise noted.
- GitHub Page: official github page
- Development milestones Page: official development milestone
- IRC Web Chat Page: official irc web chat page
- Forum: official forum
- Facebook Page: official social group
- Vkontakte Page: official social group
- Twitter Page: official social group
- Youtube Channel: official social group