Alien Stats (Apocalypse)
The following is a list of stats for Alien and Human opponents you may face in Apocalypse. The data is from the game files (viewed using the Apoc'd tool), so bear in mind that some stats will be adjusted according to the difficulty level.
|Enemy type||Speed||Health||Stamina||Reactions||Strength||Bravery||Psi Energy||Psi Attack||Psi Defence||Accuracy||Armor||VPS|
- VPS refers to the amount added to your score when you kill an Alien or Human opponent of that type. Civilians don't count, even though they're supposedly worth 10.
- Aliens with Bravery 0 never panic.
- The Anthropod seems to have an Accuracy rating of 0, but it can still use weapons - the stat becomes slightly higher after difficulty level adjustment.
- Unlike in the first two games, your opponents have no ranks.
- The stats of Human opponents are randomized, just like your own agents.
- Armor values vary according to body part.
- In-game speed is not the same as in the game files (TO DO: figure out how this works).
- In-game Accuracy is 100 minus the number stored in the game files. This has already been adjusted in the table above.
- In-game Stamina is only half that given in the game files. This has also been adjusted in the table.
- The game data contains several unused units, such as Police Chief, Gang Boss, Politician, Cult Leader, Corporate Hood etc.
- All units in the game are divided into three classes of armor. The first is agents, they have class 0, they do not have their own armor.Further, the guards and some alien have class 1. They have armor.And the last one, class 3, is the corporation boss and some alien.They also have armor built in, but they have an extra protection (from rear).Moreover, for the third type of armor is considered as a common shell.