Jump to navigation Jump to search
PC and Console:
- Balance changes to Mimetic Skin (cost raised to §150, 65 Meld)
- The Foundry project Pistol I has been applied to Laser and Plasma Pistols
- Fix for a hang when close combat triggers while affected by Neural Damping
- Ironman save turning in to an autosave when spamming save/exit
- Pause button to strategy and tactical game
- Bug Fix for the Edison Achievement not unlocking when researching all techs
- Add hunkerdown to the key bindings page
- Allowing XCOM:EW to unlock second wave options based on steam achievements a user has
- Addition of Touch controls to the game:
- Additional Notes Regarding Touch Support: Touch support can be enabled through the options menu. For full functionality, it is recommended to use this option with a multi-touch display. All features may not be available with single-touch displays. If this feature is enabled without a touch display the game may become unresponsive. This option can be disabled at any time with or without using a touch display through the options menu.
- Addition of Traditional Chinese
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where units would not return to low cover after using suppression.
- Units should no longer become stuck in walls in HQ Assault.
- Aliens entering the map on to a proximity mine will no longer cause the game to crash.
- Second Wave addition
- If a player has beaten the game, they can access a variety of gameplay toggles upon starting a new game. The Second Wave option will be available on the New Game menu.
- AI teleport bug fix
- Minimizes the bug where aliens teleport into the middle of a player’s squad
- Defeat screen when beating the game
- Minimizes a bug that displays a Defeat screen after winning the game
- PC Only
- Chris Kluwe as XCOM Hero unlock
- Slingshot Content Pack will no longer cause the game to think pre-existing saves are corrupt. All previous saves should now work properly.
- Abductor roof visibility problems resolved.
- Interception game hang issues resolved;
- If two interceptors are sent after UFO.
- If Skyranger is returning from combat after an Interceptor was already deployed.
- SHIV inaccessible issues resolved.
- AI Alien Activity Hang resolution.
- Multiplayer connectivity optimization.
- TempleShip optimization: All Soldiers properly spawn when restarting the mission after clearing the second room of TempleShip.
- Snapshot penalty should no longer apply when Overwatching without first moving.
- Easy Difficulty is now easier.
- Rookie HP issue is now resolved.
- Various visibility/hiding optimizations
- Multiplayer text chat support (J to activate)
- Mouse 4/5 will switch soldiers in the Barracks
- ESC hides the movement grid if you do not want to commit to a move while it is activated.
- Squad Sight ability optimization
- Fixed issue when equipping two grenades with Deep Pockets.
- Fixed Rapid Fire sometimes consuming too much ammo.
- SHIVs that are damaged will no longer become unusable.
- Fixed some hangs/soft crashes in tactical combat.
- Replaced software cursor with the operating system cursor to reduce lag and framerate dependence.
- Fixed rendering bug which causes some soldier’s hair to appear as if it is rendering on top of environment fog.
- 1080p movies are now used at all times on the PC.