Jump to navigation Jump to search
There are two open questions regarding the EW's change on Squad Sight: "Allows firing at targets in any ally's sight radius, but these targets cannot be critically hit unless using Headshot."
- If you're using Snap Shot instead, can targets be critically hit without using Headshot? It seems the answer would be yes but it is something that needs confirmation.
- Of course, since you are not using Squadsight. Squadsight snipers can crit normally too, if the target is in 'normal' range. Moyang 21:05, 20 November 2013 (EST)
- If you're using Squad Sight and Opportunist what happens? Can it crit on Overwatch shots or not? Hobbes 18:30, 20 November 2013 (EST)
- Answer to first question is yes. You can't take Snap Shot and Squad Sight anyhow. This wasn't changed in EW. Weird question unless I am not understanding.
- I've been playing with Training Roulette, so I haven't had a Sniper with Opportunist yet.--DracoGriffin 18:46, 20 November 2013 (EST)
- Ah, Moyang answered was what was confusing (and my question was poorly worded). This is something that should be clarified when the Sniper's abilities are updated with the EW changes. Hobbes 21:16, 20 November 2013 (EST)