Unit Stats (Apocalypse)
The following is a list of stats for all units in Apocalypse. This data was extracted with Apoc'd.
|Agent Stat Cap||100||100||100||100||100||100||100/3x||100/3x||99/3x||96||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||?|
*statistic is irrelevant due to unit's inability to move or inability to use items
|The statistics given above for X-COM personnel are accurate for all difficulties. However, the stats of Security Stations, civilians and all enemies are increased on difficulties above Novice. The formula for modified stats, as with the original game, is as follows:
Modified Stat = floor(Base Stat * (1 + Increment * Skill Level Multiplier))
Psi-defence appears to receive an additional bonus 2 points per skill level, unaffected by the base stat. Psi-defence is capped at 100.
*This is applied to the stat as stored in the data files; see below.
- Agents of a given race start with the stats listed. Through training or combat, humans and hybrids can improve up to the stats listed in "Agent Stat Cap". Psionic stats are limited to 3x the agent's starting value as well as by the hard cap.
- "Score" means the amount added to or subtracted from your score when a unit of this type is killed or captured.
- Units with Bravery 0 never lose morale except via psi-panic.
- The Anthropod has an Accuracy stat of 0 (on Novice difficulty), but this doesn't translate into 0% chance to hit due to Apocalypse's accuracy formula.
- The stats given for Security Stations are for each of the four turrets.
- The stats of Human opponents and civilians are randomized, just like those of X-COM agents (they also have their own names).
- In-game Accuracy is 100 minus the number stored in the game files. In-game Stamina is only half that given in the game files. This has already been adjusted in the table above.
- All units in the game are divided into three classes of armor. The first is agents, they have class 0. They do not have innate armour (but can wear armour). Human opponents and some aliens have class 1. They have innate armour. And the last one, class 2, is Security Stations and some aliens. They also have armor built-in, but they have extra protection (from the rear). Moreover, for this type, armour is considered as a common shell.
- The "Speed" stat in real-time mode is generated by rounding off the TU stat to the nearest multiple of 8 (halfway rounds down). Immobile units always have Speed 0, while mobile units are limited to a minimum of 40 and maximum of 112 Speed.
- The Psimorph is listed in the executable as having a Psi-energy stat of 170. However, Psi-energy is capped at 100 and when the unit is initialised this cap is applied to it, so any Psimorphs encountered will always have a 100 Psi-energy stat.
- The Sectoids in the Aliens' Food Chamber use the Hybrid Agent base stats, adjusted according to the Difficulty Level, though this hardly matters as they are non-combatants. For whatever reason, they are assigned human names.