WARNING: Use of the exploits listed within the following links can corrupt your game installation, or your savegames, or your operating system. If you are not prepared to possibly lose data then DO NOT USE the exploits.
If you choose to continue, here are some things you can do to make problems less severe:
- archive any files deemed important within your operating system (eg: family photos, work documents, music etc.).
- have available the installation files or disks that contain the game(s) in case you need to re-install it.
- make copies of any files or folders which may be changed (eg: savegame folders)
- understand and know the outcome of the exploit which you are trying use.
This page lists the exploits currently found within Xcom:Enemy Unknown and Xcom:Terror From The Deep.
- Underhandedly get out of paying wages, how to raid for items, and how to abuse the rules of combat.
- Methods on how to psychologically break your enemy for your own devious gains.
- The mystical art of moving through solid objects.
- Break some rules of global proportions.
- Break some rules of the battlefield.
- insert cheesy one liner here
NOT SURE what to do with this if not moved to "needing filler" section:
To Do List
- Destroying unique alien type/rank combos by way of transfering to a throw-away base with a containment + lab (nothing else necessary), starting research on the uniques, dismantling base completely. Repeat ad infinitum. Not exactly a very exciting exploit, but a useful one to know.