EXALT Elite Operative (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|EXALT Laser Rifle
- EXALT Elite Operatives have a gene mod called Adrenaline Surge, which gives them +10 Aim and +10 Critical Chance after being injured.
- Unit also has -10 Critical Chance on Easy and Normal difficulty levels.
- Unlike XCOM's Assault class, EXALT Elite Operatives can't carry Shotgun type weapons, which makes them less lethal at close range fights.
- Operatives also don't possess any abilities, turning them into the weakest EXALT units.
- Their greatest strength is being cheap and expendable units, which can overcome an XCOM squad due to sheer numbers and/or by allowing EXALT heavier units to engage successfully. A group of injured Elite Operatives are even more dangerous because of the Aim and Critical Chance stats bonuses gained due to the Adrenaline Surge Gene Mod.