LargeScout ForestTrench (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Notes 3 Skyranger Drop Zones (N, NE, SE)
- UFO landing zone - South side of the map.
- Drop Zones - either North (facing the UFO door), Northeast or Southeast. Eastern DZs have more cover, while the northern DZ is in the middle of the trench, with only half-cover debris logs and rocks.
- A large trench dug by the crashing UFO that separates both W/E sides of the map that leads directly to the UFO door.
- The eastern side has plenty of cover but that will mean that most fighting should occur inside the UFO, with the aliens barricading themselves inside.
- After the Battleship it is the largest crashed UFO map but most is open terrain with the UFO acting as a fortress to be assaulted.