|Mission Intro, Brief & Objectives|
The surviving EXALT operative has provided additional intel on the location of our missing transport vehicle, and not a moment too soon. It appears the aliens have cornered the truck on a dam in eastern France. If we're going to recover the cargo, we'll need to act fast.
The transport is stopped on a dam in France; it's likely the aliens have sabotaged the structure. They clearly consider this transport to be high value. Expect substantial opposition.
Source: XCOM: Enemy Within DLC
- Acquire Annette.
- Similar in mechanics to a bomb disposal mission, Deluge includes pre-seeded aliens, air-dropped aliens, a turn limit, and extensions by turning valves instead of power nodes.
- The mission ends when you reach the truck. You don't need to leave time for the trip back or kill all/remaining aliens.
- If you fail to reach the truck in time: you will not be able to open it, and will have a limited amount of turns to return to the Skyranger. Any soldiers not evacuated in time will be KIA.
- Despite removed achievements in Enemy Unknown, there is no "hidden" achievement for this map and completing without using a set of valves. So feel free to use each one and kill every alien!
- If played as a regular mission (possible through mods, etc.) there is no time limit and the valve do not need to be turned, though they will still be present and still display the blue rotation holo/marker.