Gangplank Map (EU2012)
- Council Rewards:
- 2 Engineers
- Mission Recovery:
- 2x Fusion Generators
- ~400 Alien Alloys
- ~300 Elerium
- 3x Elerium Generators
- 4x Navigation Computers
- Almost identical to the normal Battleship maps.
- Differences: on top of the 6 power conduits, there are a few more "elevator beams", a few path/cover changes, and the Area of Operations ends shortly before the giant door to the bridge, in the gigantic room.
- The Skyranger will always land in the middle landing pad, as the left and right pads, and the paths to them, are closed off from the "pit" room.
- Notable Locations:
- In the pit room, common spawns include a Thin Man on the middle tower on the opposite side. A Chryssalid may spawn in range of sight to the right of the right tower, and a thin man down the ramp on the left side.
- Also common is a second Chryssalid on the right path, near the door in the next area, downhill from the 2nd conduit.
- In the third area, the bridges are connected. Also, there will be a Cyberdisc here. Squadsight snipers can shoot clean down the hallways if they are in the middle of the mini-bridges near the 2nd Power Conduit (and the Disk often comes after you when you deactivate it). Often, the Cyberdisc will purposefully stop in a doorway, so the flames from it's death may block your path.
- Thin Men will spawn when deactivating the 3rd and 4th conduit, usually at the top of the nearby ramps, and/or in the last room.
- A Muton will spawn near the left door, on the side of the last room, with some Thin Men as backup.