Reclamation's weapons are mostly X-COM surplus left over from the War for Liberation. Each type is used by a specific set of agents and can be improved to Enhanced and Mastercrafted versions to increase their damage. They can also benefit from weapon mods or ammo types.
Cannot be improved with weapon mods or upgraded, and lacks epic variants. Exclusive to Zephyr.
The Scavenger's Market will sometimes sell special weapons that grant an extra ability to their users. Each weapon type save for the Pangolin Gauntlets has two corresponding Epic Weapons, which grant different abilities.
- Artful Fathom: Grants Lightning Hands, an attack that does not cost an action to use. 3-turn cooldown.
- Endless Brevity: Grants Fan Fire, firing three times at a chosen target. Usable once per mission.
- Crucial Symmetry: Grants Chain Shot, an attack with a -15 Aim penalty that performs a second attack if it hits. 3-turn cooldown.
- Surly Constant: Grants Hail of Bullets, an attack that always hits but has a high ammo cost. 3-turn cooldown.
- Fortunate Blossom: Grants Serial, a powerful ability that refunds actions upon a successful kill. Usable once per mission.
- Impetous Spire: Grants Banish, which repeatedly fires at a target until it dies or the user runs out of ammo. Usable once per mission.
- Callow Ember: Grants Rapid Fire, which shoots twice in a row at an enemy with a -15 aim penalty for each shot. Usable once per mission.
- Lonely Herald: Grants Run and Gun, allowing the user to act after dashing. 3-turn cooldown.