Official Entry: "The Extropians are one of the city's major political organisations that dominate the Senate. The Extropian philosophy is basically a faith in a bright technological future - a brave new world free of disease, pollution, old age and dull aesthetics. They pioneered the city regulations governing the future-retro styling of the architecture and vehicles. They have strong support from Solmine, Marsec and the larger corporations."
- The Extropians do not provide any services to X-COM. However, hostile X-COM actions may draw the ire of their affiliated companies, Marsec and Transtellar (Solmine does not care about the Extropians despite their support).
- The Extropians are vulnerable to Alien Infiltration; it will progress 50% faster than normal.
- Extropian buildings have few guards: 5-8 Building Security. These are usually poorly armed (starting Tech Level 1).
- If the Extropians become hostile to X-COM, they may sometimes send the same number of Corporate Hoods to raid an X-COM base. Due to their low numbers and poor equipment, they rarely pose a serious threat.
- Extropian buildings are not a particularly lucrative target for raids. X-COM agents may find the following basic loot on the floor:
For more information, see Raid Loot Tables.