Official Entry: "Politically the Technocrats' philosophy is really no different to the Extropians, except they are a little less colorful and more skeptical of technological solutions to social problems. They believe in a structured and ordered society which rigidly adheres to laws and punishes corruption. They draw most support from the smaller corporations and the populations of the mining colonies."
- The Technocrats do not provide any services to X-COM. They will be favored to side with whomever is against their rivals, the Extropians.
- The Technocrats are vulnerable to Alien Infiltration; it will progress 50% faster than normal.
- Technocrat buildings have few guards: 5-8 Building Security. These are usually poorly armed (starting Tech Level 1).
- If the Technocrats become hostile to X-COM, they may sometimes send the same number of Corporate Hoods to raid an X-COM base. Due to their low numbers and poor equipment, they rarely pose a serious threat.
- Technocrat buildings are not a particularly lucrative target for raids. X-COM agents may find the following basic loot on the floor:
For more information, see Raid Loot Tables.