Official Entry: "Diablo is a criminal syndicate with a particularly violent reputation. They have muscled in on the Psiclone trade and have consequently become bigger and more powerful than Psyke. Gang members are intensely loyal to their cause and hostile to any outsiders."
- Diablo will sell Incendiary Grenades to X-COM as long as relations between them are not hostile. Like all gangs, they are much more likely to raid their enemies, and may deploy Air Vehicles with the goal of knocking down their buildings.
- Diablo is vulnerable to Alien Infiltration; it will progress 50% faster than normal.
- Agents Equipment
- Diablo buildings are well-protected. Their gangs are fairly large (10-16 Gangsters) and usually armed to the teeth (starting Tech Level 4).
- If Diablo becomes hostile to X-COM, it may send the same number of heavily-armed Gangsters to raid an X-COM base; it is much more likely to launch raids than most other organizations. These raids present a severe threat if the X-COM base is not properly defended.
- Diablo buildings can be lucrative targets for raids. In addition to the weapons looted from dead Gangsters, X-COM agents may find the following basic loot on the floor:
For more information, see Raid Loot Tables.