Official Entry: "The Osiron syndicate is the wealthiest criminal operation in the city area. Although they are based in the slum areas they are able to conduct apparently legitimate business in the city and there is no proven link between Osiron and violent crime. It is widely suspected that they employ the services of other gangs where possible, only resorting to direct action if necessary."
- Osiron does not provide any services to X-COM. Like all gangs, they are much more likely to raid their enemies, and may deploy Air Vehicles with the goal of knocking down their buildings.
- Osiron is vulnerable to Alien Infiltration; it will progress 50% faster than normal.
- Osiron buildings are exceptionally well-protected. Their gangs are large to huge (12-20 Gangsters) and usually armed to the teeth (starting Tech Level 4).
- If Osiron becomes hostile to X-COM, it may send the same number of heavily-armed Gangsters to raid an X-COM base; it is much more likely to launch raids than most other organizations. These raids present a severe threat if the X-COM base is not properly defended - Osiron is potentially the most dangerous human threat to X-COM.
- Osiron buildings can be lucrative targets for raids. In addition to the weapons looted from dead Gangsters, X-COM agents may find the following basic loot on the floor:
For more information, see Raid Loot Tables.