Official Entry: "Psyke is a criminal syndicate which is based in the slum areas. The organization is originally thought to have developed the Psiclone implant in 2081 with the aid of a renegade Marsec scientist. The design was quickly copied by the other syndicates creating an unprecedented level of gang warefare. The degradation of city life is frequently blamed on Psyke's activities, but they are no longer the biggest gang in the region."
- Psyke does not provide any services to X-COM. Like all gangs, they are much more likely to raid their enemies, and may deploy Air Vehicles with the goal of knocking down their buildings.
- Psyke is vulnerable to Alien Infiltration; it will progress 50% faster than normal.
- Psyke buildings are well-protected. Though their gangs are relatively small (7-12 Gangsters), gangsters are usually armed to the teeth (starting Tech Level 4).
- If Psyke becomes hostile to X-COM, it may send the same number of heavily-armed Gangsters to raid an X-COM base; it is much more likely to launch raids than most other organizations. These raids present a serious threat if the X-COM base is not properly defended.
- Psyke buildings can be lucrative targets for raids. In addition to the weapons looted from dead Gangsters, X-COM agents may find the following basic loot on the floor:
For more information, see Raid Loot Tables.