|Cannon Rounds (×50)||96||4|
||Sale Price ($)
|Cannon Rounds (×50)||1,240||1,012|
|HWP Cannon Shells||200||100|
These are the build prices "straight up", as shown in the manufacturing screen. For a more in-depth look at manufacturing, including labor costs, exotic components, etc., see Manufacturing Profitability.
||Sale Price ($)
|Fusion Ball Launcher||242,000||281,100||400||6||1|
|HWP Fusion Bomb||15,000||31,500||400||25||8||5|
|Heavy Plasma Clip||6,000||9,590||80||4||3|
|Plasma Rifle Clip||3,000||6,290||80||4||2|
|Plasma Pistol Clip||2,000||4,440||60||4||1|
|UFO Power Source||130,000||250,000||1,400||22||5||16|
UFO Recoverable Prices
* Elerium-115 is the only useful item in the game that can never be bought or manufactured (only recovered from UFO and Alien Base assaults), so it is recommended that you never sell it.
** These items cannot be recovered from a UFO. They are game "artifacts" which can only be added to your inventory via an editor.
- All items and personnel take anywhere from 6 to 16 hours to transfer between bases, dependent entirely on distance. The minimum is 6 hours, even if your bases are right on top of each other. For details, see the Talk page. (Volutar's work needs to be copied here.)
- Transfer fees depend on item type and distance, and use a term taken from the transfer-time equation. (Volutar's work needs to be copied here.)
- The transfer queue (TRANSFER.DAT) can only handle 100 line items at a time. "Line items" means that, e.g., a single transfer of 50 Alloys only counts as one line item. (Each row you see in the Base Info's Transfers tab is one line.)
- If you transfer a Transport, all the weapons, soldiers, and equipment assigned to it also transfer. It's a quick way to transfer an entire fighting force, but everything will be in limbo (the transfer queue) and can't do anything until they arrive.
- The craft and each soldier will enter the Transfer queue. If this causes there to be more than 100 items in the queue, excess soldiers will be left behind.
- Equipment assigned to a craft is actually stored with the craft (not in base stores). So it does get transferred, but doesn't show up in (or clog) the queue. (Nor will it show up at either base, while on the craft.) Don't forget to separately transfer any extra ammo or backup items your force needs.
- Transferring an existing craft to a base is much quicker (6-16 hours) than ordering a new craft for that base (72 or 96 hours, plus arming/fueling time). If craft are urgently needed in an area, transfer craft from other base(s) in quieter areas, and (if required), order new craft for the quieter base(s). Transferred craft arrive ready for a mission. Again this is faster than newly bought craft which must go through the full arming/fueling/etc. cycle.
- Transferring anything that is alive (soldiers, scientists, engineers and captured aliens) is FREE!
- Note that when transferring captured aliens, you need to have room in the target base's containment. One thing that is not terribly obvious is that these aliens in transit use up living quarter space at the target base until they arrive and are thrown into the freezer.