Organisations within Mega-Primus Every Cityscape map consists buildings owned by Corporations, Political Groups, Criminal Gangs and the Government. Each business entity may have various advantages when having good relations with X-Com whereas cordial relationships with most, helps to keep the peace.
The Important Organisations
- Government contains the Senate which is the ruling party of Mega-Primus containing political members representing the interests of all, for the common good. Extraterrestial Combat Unit (which is X-Com) is the solution to the new problem of "invaders from another world" and is funded by the Government in agreement that X-Com will remove the problem.
- Megapol is the law within Mega-Primus. Any nefarious activity is dealt with immediately including any threats to the Government by these invaders. Self funded with armament and vehicle sales.
- Marsec is a self-proclaimed off-world law enforcement corporation overseeing security on the planet, Mars. Self funded by an extensive range of weaponry, vehicles, and ammunition available to all well-paying customers.
- Transtellar solar-system-wide transport company providing services to anyone, no matter how big or small.
Note: If X-Com can maintain positive fund totals, the Government issued funding may eventually become irrelevant. They are only classed as "Important" in the early game.
An overview of the goods and services of each Mega-Primus organisation which X-Com may utilise against any threat to X-Com as a corporation.
- If any organisation is hostile to X-Com, they will completely cease any option available in "Goods And Services" until relations have improved to Unfriendly, or better.
- If any organistion is 100% infiltrated by Aliens, those Goods And Services will be permanently embargoed!
- Mutant Alliance and S.E.L.F. may not allow their members to be hired by X-Com until their relationship is at least neutral.
|Organisation||Goods And Services||Other Services: Friendly or Allied *|
|Megapol||vehicles, armaments||larger sell quantity|
|Cult of Sirius||none||none|
|Marsec||vehicles, armaments||larger sell quantity|
|Superdynamics||engines (air), fuel, modules||fast repairs, larger sell quantity|
|General Metro||vehicles, engines (road), modules||larger sell quantity|
|Cyberweb||modules||better Engineers, larger sell quantity|
|Solmine||Elerium||larger sell quantity|
|Nutrivend||none||more Biochemists and Engineers|
|Sanctuary Clinic||none||faster wound healing|
|Nanotech||medi-kit||faster wound healing|
|Energen||none||faster craft refuelling|
|Synthemesh||none||faster cityscape repair|
|Grav Ball League||none||stronger Agents for hire|
|Diablo||incendiary grenades||more Agents|
|S.E.L.F.||Androids for hire||more Androids|
|Mutant Alliance||Hybrids for hire||more Hybrids|
|Extropians||none||better relations with large organisations|
|Technocrats||none||better relations with small organisations|
* According to "PC Zone X-Com Apocalypse Tips Book".
It has been comfirmed that any advantage mentioned in this column is false and has no effect.
Corporate Security Guards
Each organisation has some capability to defend itself against minor threats to its personel, the structure, and the $mooth operation of the company.
Security Guards are found as:
- Police within Megapol owned buildings.
- Gangsters within gang controlled buildings.
- Cultists within their temples.
- Building Security available to all others.
"Building Security" may be also known as "Guards"
The maximum quantity of security guards within each particular corporation is typically sixteen units. It may be randomly higher or lower but only to a limit of ±25% of the total. The limit is twenty of any type.
Security Guards are encountered when X-Com raids another organisation. If X-Com is hostile to the organisation when searching their buildings for alien infestation, Security Guards will also appear alongside any alien lifeforms that have been found. Note: X-Com base invaders, Corporate Thugs, are not building security, or guards, or security and will only appear inside a base defence mission.
- Tech Levels granted to each are always the same for a new game irrelevant of which difficulty was chosen.
- Security Guards are always human. Android or Hybrids are not used (even if their inventory picture displays them as such when probed or mind controlled).
|Organization||Security Guard Totals||Tech Level|
|Cult of Sirius||10 Cultists||2|
|General Metro||8 Guards||2|
|Sanctuary Clinic||7 Guards||1|
|Grav Ball League||7 Guards||1|
|Mutant Alliance||10 Guards||3|
As Mega-Primus grows in wealth within the confines of the citywalls with its un-expanding landscape, each organisation's balance sheet of initial funds and weekly profit-or-loss totals is freely available to view by anyone.
Each organisation has initial funding and then weekly funding based on the week previous.
- Liquidity of any company (including X-Com) will be decreased immediately if targeted by any hostile performing a raid in a destructive fashion.
- Weekly Profits are decreased by damage and destruction of the cityscape building Ψ.
- Funding or Weekly Profits of any organisation, except the Government and X-COM, usually does not matter since it does not influence anything important.
Ψ The government owns the top-side structure whereas X-Com owns the basement. Damage to the top-side and the repair costs are borne by the government, not X-Com.
A broad range of civilian and military road or air vehicles are available to every organisation.
X-Com is given five vehicles at game start:
1x Valkyrie Interceptor
2x Phoenix Hovercar
1x Wolfhound APC.
Vehicle ownership quantity, and type, for all other Mega-Primus organisations are mainly combat or militarily focused using Marsec air vehicles only. Road based military vehicles are not used by anyone except X-Com.
- Everyone will have military air vehicles for building defence, including Megapol.
- Illegal Flyer actions between extremely hostile organisations can be performed by any organisation if they have available vehicles.
- Vehicle quantity and type will be more numerous for wealthier organisations as designed.
- Gangs have the most military vehicle registrations.
- Megapol has exclusive use of Police road and air vehicles.
- Non-combat styled vehicles are used in small quantities by everyone except X-Com and Aliens and are not part of any organisation's normal allocation except Transtellar's Space Liner.
- All organisations will purchase a variety of Marsec air crafts and in various quantities to replace lost ones. Road style military vehicles are not purchased. Some combat styled road vehicles may be present at game start within an organisation's collection but this is an error since they are never used.
- Funds of an organisation does not matter. Vehicles lost in building defence cityscape battles will be randonly replaced at the start of the new hour.
- The total quantity of all vehicles with Mega-Primus is limited to 80.
Note: The Blazer Turbo Bike is not a military vehicle.
- People Of Mega-Primus
- Organisation Relations
- Civilian Vehicles
- Unused Road Combat Vehicles
- Score Levels