MEC-2 Sentinel (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Source: XCOM: Enemy Within DLC
|MECs can make for their lack of thrown grenade capability with a long-range grenade launcher.||*Launches grenades much further than an unmodified soldier can throw them|
*Uses regular grenades, but will automatically upgrade to alien grenades if that technology is developed in the Foundry
*2 grenades carried, each deals 4 damage
|Medikits require fine motor control; instead, the MEC can spray Restorative Mist to heal all nearby allies.||*Releases a cloud of mist that heals, similar to the Medikit|
*Affects all nearby allies instead of a single target
*Single use only, heals 4 HP to all units in the cloud
- The Grenade Launcher's damage can be increased from 4 to 5 through the Alien Grenade Foundry project.
- Restorative Mist can also be upgraded from 4 to 6 HP healing through the Improved Medikit project.
- The Expanded Storage MEC Trooper ability increases the number of grenades and mist uses by 1, to a total of 3 grenades and 2 restorative mists.
- Grenade Launcher is similar to the aliens' Bombard ability.
- Restorative Mist includes self and units in Area of Effect. Does not stabilize critically wounded soldiers.