Jump to navigation Jump to search
Source: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (2012)
- This is the standard sidearm of the default conventional weaponry set and is available for all soldiers, minus the Heavy class, due to them replacing it with rocket launchers. It is useful as a health-reducing weapon to increase success of Arc Thrower stuns, but quickly becomes redundant due to the Laser Pistol.
- While the listed Critical Damage (on the EW DLC) is 2-4, the actual values are either 2 (33% of the shots) or 3 (66%) due to a game bug.
- The Pistol, like all other sidearms, does not require reloading.
- It is useful as backup weapon, especially for snipers, whose Gunslinger ability increases the damage of all pistols by 2.
- The low damage of the pistol allows it to be an effective weapon to weaken aliens for Arc Thrower stuns.