MEC-1 Warden (EU2012)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Source: XCOM: Enemy Within DLC
- The KSM has a maximum damage rating of 12 and the Flamethrower of 6. Both weapons damage can be increased by 50% through the MEC Close Combat and the Elerium Jelly Foundry projects, to 18 and 9 maximum damage, respectively.
- The Kinetic Strike Module can be freely aimed (but must be next to target).
- Custom kill animations against Mechtoids, Sectopods and Berserkers.
- Notable kills: Cyberdiscs get knocked a few squares away, will explode where it lands. Ethereals won't explode. Thin Men release gas right away (but MEC Troopers are immune). Sectopod's explosion causes 5 HP damage to anything around it.
- If two enemies are stuck on same tile (bug), Kinetic Strike Module will only damage/kill one enemy.
- The Flamethrower does not work on mechanical or flying units. Flame takes time to damage cover. Red and yellow highlights on floor grid show area, affected units highlighted.
- Later soldier armors provide immunity to fire, so you won't have to worry about roasting your allies then.